Ready to get started? Here’s how my editing process works:
- Contact me for a free quote by sending an email with the important details about your project (see below) and any other questions you have. Doing so will help me form a better estimate for you.
- I’ll reply to your request with my availability, a price quote, and any questions I might have about your project.
- Once all preliminary questions are answered, I’ll send you a letter of agreement and work out the terms and schedule of payment. This agreement specifies the terms of our contract and confirms that you understand my terms of service. When these details are settled, I’ll get to work!
When you request a quote, it’s important to fill me in on the following details that apply to your project. The more information I have about what is important to you, the better I’ll be able to serve you.
- Your project’s working title, subject, and target audience
- Total word count (including footnotes, figures, and references)
- Your preferred start date and deadline
- Publication style (e.g., Chicago, APA, journal’s house style) and any other preferences and expectations.
- Please send me your manuscript so I can edit a sample for you at no charge. This helps me to form a more precise timeline and price quote, and it will allow you to evaluate my work before you commit to hiring me as your editor.
If you are interested in a quote or have questions about my services, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to hearing from you!